Guests ski or snowshoe out to the yurt at your own pace. The trail to the yurt is about a mile and is mostly level with a few rolling hills, taking about 30 – 45 minutes for most skiers. If you’re new to skiing, snowshoeing is a great option.
Space is limited for our Moonlight Dinners and spots tend to go fast! Call 970-349-1707, ext. 2 for reservations.
- February 14, Valentine’s Dinner
- February 19, President’s Weekend Dinner
- March 8, Full Moon Dinner
- March 17, Last Dinner of the Season
- LOCATION: Magic Meadows Yurt
- TIME: Doors open at 6, dinner at 6:30
- COST: $65/person includes trail pass & ski/snowshoe rental
- $55/person includes trail pass
- $45 per person for those with their own trail pass and equipment
- $30 for children (under 12)
- Wine and Beer available for purchase
- Gratuity not included
- RESERVATIONS: Call 970-349-1707, ext. 2
- MENU: Check out the Moonlight Dinner Menus 2011-12; Vegetarian options are always available, just let us know when you make your reservation.