Welcome to the longest running bike festival in the country, Crested Butte Bike Week. This family friendly celebration attracts riders of all levels with every type of bike looking to explore the best of what Crested Butte. Wildflower Rush is a part of the Mountain States Cup (MSC)--the largest full-discipline (endurance and gravity) race series in the United States.
For more information and a complete schedule, contact the Crested Butte-Mt. Crested Butte Chamber of Commerce at (800) 545-4505.
Saturday, June 23• Bike Expo (10 am – 5 pm)
• Pancake Breakfast - TBD
• Guided Rides
• Beginner – Free Deli to Upper Loop to Tony’s trail (2 pm – 4 pm)
• Intermediate - $ for shuttle – Deer Creek
• Advanced - $ for shuttle – Reno/Flag/Bear/Doctors Shuttle Ride (9 am – 4 pm)
Sign up by emailing, faxing, or by dropping off the registration form to: email@example.com, 970-349-1023, 601 Elk Ave. at the 4-Way
• Keen Rippin’ Chix Skills Clinic (9 am – 12 pm)
• Strider Cup - 2PM
• Clif Bar Shock Top 40 (8am) - Register Here
• Wildflower Rush Super D Race 1 (5:30pm)
• Bridges of the Butte – (3 pm start)
• CBMR Base Area Concert – ISSOVEE (5:30 pm – 8 pm)